- Entry fees, tips and lunch are not included.
- Rate includes Tour Guide and Mercedes Vehicle, bottles of water aboard.
- The price doesn’t include Travel Agent’s commission. Means that prices you’ll find on our website are NET to ROME CONNECTION.
- Cash payment it’s preferred, with VISA/AMEX there is 10% of commission
- The Tour can be cancelled 2 weeks before the date. If is not done in these terms, our company reserves the right to debit the “no show fee”on your credit card which is the total amount of requested services. The tour will be automatically re-scheduled once the boat is in the port, if you are still on board of course, or when you’ll decide to make the Tour again.
- If the ship does not arrive into the port, this would not have been the client’s fault.
- Transfers all around Italy can be cancelled 24h before your reservation, otherwise all the amount will be charged on your credit card VISA/AMEX
- For the reservation, please, follow the direction > Info@romeconnection.com
Your Rome Tour Guide is a driver and a Licensed Rome Guide with no limits of entering inside all Museums and Monuments: just two people in one, as a driver plus a Rome Guide, means that you pay less with us than booking with some other Companies, make the deal with us and you'll be happy or...reimbursed! (These Tour Guides are provided with Imperial Rome Tour only, from the Port of Civitavecchia instead you'll have an english speaking driver who will explain all the attractions from outside only, about the Vatican Museum you'll have an extra Tour Guide)