Postcard Rome and Lunch
Our most requested tour. All of the spotlights in a 7-hour walking and driving tour with a Mercedes, and a Licensed Tour Guide.
* Yes disabled people have access – good for families with kids – Gym shoes suggested
- Pick-up at the Hotel at 8:30 A.M.
- Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with Saint Peter’s Basilica
Here is the link where you can buy your Vatican entry fees, we prefer at 9am thanks
- Lunch in a typical Roman Trattoria for Pizza or Pasta
- visit at the Colosseo (20 euro per person)
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Catacombs and the Appian Road
(8 Euros per adult and 5 Euros for kids under 6)
The Tour Guide will be a complimentary service, which means …no pay !!!
If you want personally Marco as your tour guide for a tour, visit the website www.marcorometours.com