A fast drive down Autostrada del Sole through Umbria and Tuscany leads you to Florence. Here, you will visit Michelangelo’s Tomb (Santa Croce) then head to the Accademia to view his most famous sculpture, “David” of Michelangelo. With pre-booked tickets (optional) you can avoid queues. Then you head to the Duomo and Baptistry, just ten minutes away. Lunch in a special Florentine setting, followed by a stroll through the piazzas and a walk over the Ponte Vecchio.
- Start at 7:30 A.M. from your location
- Arrival in Florence at 10:00 A.M.
- Visit the city with a tour guide until 1 P.M.
- Stop for lunch and wine tasting in Florence
- Back to Rome at 4 P.M.
- Arrival in Rome around 7:00 P.M.
* Yes disabled people have access – good for families with kids – Gym shoes suggested