The best way to visit the Vatican Museum with the Sistine Chapel without making exhausting lines.
With us you can visit:
- The Roman Statues collection, with all those things that unfortunately you cannot see in The Coliseum and Roman Forum.
- The Gallery of the Tapestry created in XVI century.
- The Gallery of Geographical Maps, a 360 feet-long gallery completely painted in Fresco technique in 1580.
- Raphael rooms
- The SISTINE CHAPEL, painted by Michelangelo since 1508: the Spotlight of the Tour!
- The Carriage Museum, where you can see a collection of carriages and automobiles used by popes and cardinals. It also contains a small model of the first locomotive that entered the Vatican City on the railway built in accordance with the 1929 Lateran Pacts.
Here is the link where you can buy your Vatican entry fees
Then…send the invoice to us too , thanks
The Guide you will have is a “Licensed Guide” from Vatican Tour Guide Staff
The Guide is private for your Group ONLY, not shared.
Obligatory are headsets radio system, 2 euros not included